About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Day. 22 - I would kick myself in the face...

...but it is not physically possible, which to be honest, I'm quite glad about.

I went off to chubclub this morning feeling positive. I got onto the scales and my heart just sank. I really thought I'd tried hard last week and I'd lost 1lb. It's only my third week! I should be losing more than that. I was so ashamed I didn't even stay for image therapy. I just ran off like a little baby with a lame excuse! So now, I'm twice as ashamed. To make matters even worse, on the way home I got a chocolate bar and it was so tasty and worth the 8.5 syns I used on it. Then it dawned on me, I really didn't even try that hard last week.

By this point, I am three times as ashamed as I could have been. THRICE.

Anyway, onwards and downwards. I can't bitch about it like a small child when I know it's all my own fault! And it's still a loss, so I'm going to man up (metaphorically speaking) and step up my game this week. I am enforcing on myself a strict list of rules for the next 7 days.


Behold - Emily's 7 day mircale boost! OOOH. AHHH. Yeah that's right.

The following rules shall be stuck to or I shall live a life time of shame and regret (or something less dramatic).

RULE 1 - Always have a breakfast.

RULE 2 - Never eat past 6pm unless it is fruit or yogurt.

RULE 3 - Do at least 20 minutes of exercise a day.

RULE 4 - Try at least one red day and one green day.

RULE 5 - Only have one portion of food at meal times!

RULE 6 - Weigh and count everything that needs to be. No more guessing.

RULE 7 - Put more effort into this blog.

So, with the power of the miracle boost behind me, I am aiming to lose 4lbs through the course of next week. How exciting!


I am now off to make some wonderful pasta and scoff the lost before 6pm. Yum.

E






0 comments:

Post a Comment