About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 15. Back to Black... or Blog!

Oh my. I'm not doing very well with keeping these up to date! I've had a super busy week but luckily I've still stuck to plan. ALMOST.

Saturday was Liam and mine's anniversary. We normally do something nice to celebrate and this month was extra special. Liam took me to bristol zoo and we had lots of fun! Lots of fun and lots of food. I had a scone, an ice cream, dinner at the most amazing restaurant. It was a really lovely day. I was almost sure that I'd gain this week or at least stay the same. Luckily for me - I lost 3.5lbs this week. Win.

As much as I am happy with this, I feel I do need to up my game a little. I need to do more exercise! Man, I'm so lazy. I'm still feeling positive though! I'm trying to picture being a size 10 and it's still not there, but that's driving me more because it's like a big suprise waiting for me.

I'll actually post some recipes up now! Been crazy slack lately but this will change! Onwards and... downwards?

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment