About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day. 23 - Rules are there to be broken.

BUT AM I BREAKING THEM?
Give me an N. Give me an O.
Ohhh, that's right.
I'm sticking to this plan like a piece of velcro sticks to a tennis ball.
Pretty darn well!

As you may notice, a few little design changes have gone on. Thought I might as well spruce the page up a little. Feel free to let me know what you think!

Aside from all that jazz, I actually feel a lot more positive about my diet now. Over three weeks in and I've not cracked, which in my humble opinion, means so far, so good. I've been making a few playlists to exercise to! I did 25 minutes worth of crazy dancing last night and my body aches because of it. Awesome times. No pain, no gain. If you have spotify feel free to listen to my 30 minute playlists! I have made 3 volumes:

Volume 1: A whole load of 80's cheese.

Dancing 30 minutes vol.1


Volume 2: Pop songs that make it impossible not to move to.

Dancing 30 minutes vol. 2

Volume 3: Classics to rock out to.

Dancing 30 minutes vol. 3

I really recommend trying this out! Just go crazy for the duration of the playlists and run around or jump about, do some crazy stretchs, do star jumps, anything you can to get your heart racing!

Catch you later alligators.
 

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment