About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Super Easy Coronation chicken - Mmm.

This is great to do for lunch - you can use it in sandwiches or whatever you want. I have it with jacket potato. I've also used the sauce to marinate chicken which was real tasty.

Coronation Chicken 1 syn per 1/3 portion.
4/5 tbs Fat Free or Low Fat Fromage Frais
1 tbs of Mango Chutney
2 tbs of Curry Powder
1 tbs of Extra Light Mayo
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Ready cooked low fat chicken slices (not the processed stuff!)







1. Add all the ingredients minus the chicken into a bowl and mix. Try it and see if it's okay, you can add more curry powder or more fromage frais if it's not quite to your tasting. It's best to go with your gut instincts here!
2. Cut up the chicken into smallish chunks. Mix into the sauce.
3. OPTIONAL - I cover it with cling film and leave it for 15 minutes or so to soak up the flavours a bit but you don't really have to.

As you can see in the photo, I served this with jacket potato and salad. Really enjoyed it!

E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo that looks yummy, going on my list to try next week!

Donna said...

Hi Emily, I just stumbled across your blog via a link I found about apps for SW. Keep up the good work, the recipes look lovely and your Spotify playlists are fab! What a great idea!

:-) x

Post a Comment