About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day 8. First weigh in accomplished!

Finally approaching the end of day 8. It's been pretty darn successful I think.

I went to my first Slimming World class this morning. After debating the pros and cons as to whether or not to go and wondering if I even had the guts to go it alone, I man'd up and went... and man, I'm glad I did. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, it really made me feel better and confirm that I made the right decision going. Not only this, but I got weighed today on a proper set of scales. Despite my next official weigh in at group being next week, to me, this was the big weigh in. I was so, so scared of what it was going to read. 

Having weighed myself at my Mums and the scales reading 16st7lbs (estimated - I saw it goes way past the 16 mark and refused to look) I now weighed in at 15st8lbs. I'm so glad my hard work paid off! I'm also aware I'm going to have to up my gain to get a decent loss this week. I've eaten well today, and plan on doing so for the rest of the week. Got my meals planned out and my exercise sorted - roll on next Tuesday.

I'm going to stop typing now as I need a wee (lovely) but I'll try get back on this tomorrow. My Nan has come to stay for a few days so I'm running on limited time!

Until tomorrow.

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment