About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Thursday 23 September 2010

Day 3. The hard times are over...?

My mother always said to me that the first 3 days are the hardest. I used to believe her but now I'm not so sure! Having stuck to my SW diet perfectly and yet to have a true moment of weakness, I have a feeling there are much, much harder times ahead. I keep telling myself I can go this alone but I think the reality of the matter is that SW clubs are there for a reason. Support helps.

I have thusfore come to the conclusion that as of October I shall be joining my local slimming world group, and to be completely honest, I'm crapping myself. I think it will be good for me on a few accounts; since I've moved here I've not really made any attempts at a social life outside of activities with Liam, and the exercise to and from the club will be useful. Win win, baby. I'm just so nervousss.

Oh oh oh, I also baked a cake today without touching any of it! Albeit it was a bright orange, lemon cake (gross) but I figure I should get used to avoiding temptation while I can before I'm out in the big wide world with Gregs sausage rolls and Reeces Cups jumping up at me. Proudness + 10.

Right, sleep time. Off to dream about Topshop dresses and River Island boots.

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment