About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Friday 24 September 2010

Day 4. Thank god it's Friday...

Only time for a short post tonight, feeling a little tiredddd with extra consonants for emphasis. Had a relatively good day, slept through breakfast! Made a nice-ish lunch and a super nice dinner. Only had 1 mullerlight today and no fruit. Starting to feel a bit hungry though, probably the first time in ages I have.

I think this is a good thing. Feeling hungry every now and again makes me feel like my body is responding to the diet. 3 days left til my first weigh in... need to get my body busting some pounds off!

Anyway, sleep time. Night!

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment