About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Monday 27 September 2010

Day 7. End of week one!

Alas, I have finished my seventh day! I'm quite proud of myself for getting this far. I'm also crapping myself (putting it nicely) about my first weigh in tomorrow. I don't tend to do things on my own, let alone things that involve me standing up and staring my weight problems (metahporically) in the face. Nerves, nerves, nerves!

Today has been a bit of a let down, to a degree. I just think I ate too much. I felt a bit gross because of it. I think I'm starting to struggle a tad, not so much with the diet just the portion control and fitting in my superfrees. I'm going food shopping on Thursday and can't wait to get in the veg department! I'm going to try experiment with some snazzy vegetable dishes next week so watch this space for some recipes.

Tonight I had a Pork fillet Madras with Rice, and it was awfully good. Not sure how many syns it was due to the fact I used a table spoon or so of oil (virgin oil) but I think it was worth it! Shall post the recipe in the near future for that!

On a side note - I've stumbled across www.boohoo.com and previously wouldn't have bothered shopping there. Upon inspection, I'm loving some of their dresses, and more importantly their prices!

Will post results of the weigh in tomorrow after my first class. Wish me luck!

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment