About Me

My photo
My name is Emily, I'm a 22 year old girl originally from Bournemouth but now living in the West Country (Bristol/Bath). The main goal is to lose 100lbs over the next 2 years, healthily. I shall be achieving this through the power and force that is Slimming World. Exciting times!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 5 & 6. Thinspiration.

First offs, apologies for my lack of blog yesterday! As I'm sure you're aware it is the weekend (or should I say was) and I felt a bit of attention elsewhere than the net was necessary. I'll post some recipes too. Yum.

I'm getting a strange addiction to toast. I just want it, all the time. I don't have it, but I want it! This is where my personal food diary is really coming in handy. When I write down what I've had I look at it and think 'is this too much or not enough?' and so far, more often than not I've had room left to sneak in a piece of toast. Now, however, I look back and think 'did I really need that?' and the realistic answer is no. I don't. It's all cool, lesson learnt, thou shall not be greedy.

Another reason this food diary is lifting my spirits is that at the bottom of each page, I write how I feel and find something on the internet (that I'd love to wear if I was tiny) and I copy a image of it. Be it a dress, nice pair of boots or cute jumper - it's motivating to browse through websites and know that this time next year I could be struting my stuff in a size 10 french connection dress. Here's to hoping!

Time to watch Southpark and not indulge in carby badness.

Night!

E

0 comments:

Post a Comment